Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union
INVITATION TO BID
The office of Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union L.L. located at Oromia Regional state around Finfinne Oromia Sp.zone, Gelan Town. Invites a sealed Bid from National Suppliers to supply Mesh wire
Procurement reference Number OCPCU/CPM/04/2012,
Therefore, Bidders can obtain a complete set of bidding document from the office of the Union located at Gelan Town, starting from the first date of this notice posted on the News Paper up on submission of a written application & payment of non-refunded fee of Birr 400.00 (Birr Four Hundred only). Further information can also be obtained at the address Tel. No 011-445-00 46
Bidding will be conducted through the national Open Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedure Specified in the bidding documents and is open to all eligible bidders. A detail qualification criterion is stated in the bidding documents.
Bidders shall present:
- Copy of their renewed trade license, Renewed Registration trade license certificate, Tax identification number, valid tax clearance certificate, VAT registration certificate, and 2% bid security of the total price in the form of CPO or unconditionally Bank Guarantee and Bidders are strictly advised to adhere the terms and conditions set in the tender document.
- Partial offer results bid rejection, incomplete methodology, incomplete profile and others will be examined strictly.
- . Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Union office at the addressed stated above from 2:30 to 6:30 am and 7:30 to 10:30 pm from Monday to Thursday and 2:30 to 4:30 am, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm on Friday and Saturday from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm local time.
- Submission and opening of the bid will be at the office of the union procurement Division, at the addressed stated above.
- The deadline of bid submission (closing) & bid opening of Technical offers will be on the 11th working day at 4:00 am & 4:30 am local time respectively. Late bid shall be rejected. Note that the working day reference to From Monday to Saturday.
- . The bidders shall submit one “Original” and “One Copy” of Technical and Financial documents that shall be produced in such a way that the original one copy to be wax sealed in one envelope for technical and financial separately. It should also be labeled ‘as one original and one copy’ and all to be placed in one outer large mother envelope. The bid security must be wax sealed separately marked “Bid security” and must be put in the envelope of the original financial documents. Every envelope should be wax sealed. Signed and stamped by the bidder properly and separately.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total Amount of Bid in the form of CPO or unconditionally bank guarantee.
- The bidders should return the original bid document and fill forms on the information required for open tender, stamp, seal, and sign the bid document failure to do so results as non-responsive and rejected automatically.
- The office of Oromia Coffee Farmers’ Cooperative Union has the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
For More Information
Office Tel. No. 011-445-00-46/ 011-445-02-74