Oromia Capital Goods Finance Business Share Company (OCGFBSCO)
Addis Zemen Feb9,2021
INVITATION FOR BID
Tender No. OCGF/NCB/001/2021
- OROMIA CAPITAL GOODS FINANCE BUSINESS SHARE COMPANY has planned to purchase different Vehicles.
- It invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of these Vehicles.
- Interested bidders submit their bidding document at the address given below at 7(a) by paying of a non-refundable birr 200 (Two Hundred) in cash.
- Bid must be delivered to the address in the sealed envelope within 20 (Twenty) Days below at 7(b) at the end of 20 (Twenty) days of before 4:00 local time or 10:00 AM.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% from the total amount of bid price in the form of bank Guarantee or Cashers’ payment Order (CPO) or Cash.
- Floating period of bid is 20 (Twenty) working days starting from the announcement of this bid on Addis Zemen Newspaper. Bids will be closed at 4:00 local time or 10:00 AM and Opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who choose to attend at the up address below at 7(b) at the end of 20 (Twenty) days at 4:30(local time) or 10:30 AM. If the closing and opening date of the bid on the Holiday or weekend, it will be closed/ opening the next working day.
- (a) Documents will be issued at OROMIA CAPITAL GOODS FINANCE BUSINESS SHARE COMPANY Street Address: Kazanchis, infront of Zemen Bank, Oda Tower Building, Floor No-2, Room No-208, City: Finfine, Country: Ethiopia, Telephone 0115571684. (b) Bids must be delivered and opened at OROMIA CAPITAL GOODS FINANCE BUSINESS SHARE COMPANY Floor No2, Room No-208.
- OROMIA CAPITAL GOODS FINANCE BUSINESS SHARE COMPANY reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
OROMIA CAPITAL GOODS FINANCE BUSINESS SHARE COMPANY