Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD)
CALL FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE
TO REVISE THE STRATEGIC PLAN
FOR ORGANIZATION FOR SOCIAL SERVICES, HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENT (OSSHD)
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD), by its former name OSSA was formally established in 1990 to combat the spread of HIV and AIDS and in parallel to provide care and support services for those people who were infected and affected by the virus.
Since 2016, however, OSSHD began to focus on the diverse interests of the Ethiopian people through the introduction of more programmatic areas such as SRH, Gender Based Violence (GBV), WaSH, Harm Reduction, Adolescent program, Maternal, Neonatal and child health, treatment of NTDs, livelihood, etc. Its past strategic plan is expired and now OSSHD seeks a qualified consultant to revise the five years (20212025) strategic plan through the systematic participatory approach.
Therefore, experienced and competent consultants who have interest can apply and compete on the bid launched to do the aforementioned job.
All competent and interested consulting firms must meet the following criteria.
- The consulting firm must have a renewed legal license and needs to have VAT registered and can submit TIN certificate and recent valid tax clearance form
- It requires the team of consultants to have sound qualifications and experience in the development of strategic plan in the areas of NGO sector with special focus on health, community/social development and development in general
- Must submit a written and valid written evidences (at least 2-3 supporting written documents) that show the firm’s experience in the development of strategic plans
- The firm submit the sealed technical proposal that mainly involves the clear understanding of the TOR, project descriptions, work methodologies and approaches, list of staff assigned with the descriptions of their qualifications and logical workflow sequences and procedures that involve time framework for each set of activity.
- Submit financial proposal that covers each item with the desired tax obligations with 2% of the bid amount as a bid bond with financial proposal. The financial proposal must be put in a sealed envelope. Please note that both technical and financial proposals should be presented separately in different envelops.
- The team of consultants must have proven and excellent written skill combined with sound communications skills in English,
How to Apply
Interested consulting firms can collect the TOR upon payment of 200 birr from the office of “Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD)” where the office is located behind Golagul building (22 Mazoria) adjacent to Kiya Med College during working hours, Monday through Friday. Bidders can submit their application within 10 calendar days on or before 2:00pm following the day of announcement on the newspaper and deliver directly to the office whose (to Procurement and Property Administration Service on the ground floor) address is indicated below or can send through post office whichever is convenient for them. The bid will be opened on the last submission day at 4:00pm in the presence of the bidders or their representatives
- Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD) 22 Mazoria, behind Golagul building near Kiya Med College P. O. Box 2385
- Tele: +251-11-662-27-01/011-662-27-12/15 or mobile: 0912-85-82-45
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia