Organization for Rehabilitation & Development in Amhara (ORDA)
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Bid No. ORDA /NCB/PS/11/2021
Organization for Rehabilitation & Development in Amhara (ORDA) has planned to shallow wells drilling work purchase as per stated in serial number 1-3 working sites
1. Funding from Glimmer ICD project in South Gondar Zone (Libokemkem Woreda),
- 9 Shallow Wells (9 in Libokemkem District by MUD rotary) – 1 drilling machine,
- 7 Shallow Wells (7 in Libokemkem District by AIR rotary) – 1 drilling machine.
2. Funding from BMZ/WHH & implementing Linking Agriculture with Natural resource management and Nutrition plus (LANN+) project in East Gojjam Zone (Enarje Enawega and Goncha Siso Enesie Woreda),
- 12 Shallow Wells (6 in Enareje Enawega and 6 in Goncha Siso Enesie District) – I drilling machine.
3. Funding from CBM Germany NTD WaSH project in South Gondar Zone (Ebnat Woreda and Central Gondar of East Belesa and West Belesa Woreda),
- Lot 1. 11 Shallow Wells (11 in Ebinat Woreda District) – 1 drilling machine,
- Lot 2. 17 Shallow Wells (9 in East Belessa and 8 West Belessa District) 1 drilling machine.
Thus, ORDA invites all licensed potential suppliers to send their bids,
Basic information for interested suppliers
- Bid documents can be obtained from ORDA head office Bahir Dar Kebele 13 Room No 106 or Addis Ababa branch office Bole upon payment of non-refundable Birr 200.00 (Two hundred) with in 10 consecutive working days since the date of this announcement.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security 2% of the total bid amount in the form of CPO/Bank Guarantee only. The guarantee instrument shall have validity of at least 30 consecutive working days from the date of the bid opening and shall be in the form of CPO/Bank Guarantee.
- Bids shall be delivered to the address in a sealed envelope within 10 consecutive working days below at 6(b) at the end of 10 consecutive working days before 2.00 Pm.
- Bidders shall be submitted one original and one copy bidding documents in two envelopes.
- Floating period of bid is 10 consecutive working days starting from the announcement of this bid. Bids will be closed at 2.00 Pm and opened in the presence of the bidders or representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 6(b) at the end of 10 consecutive working days at 2.30 Pm.
(a) Documents will be issued at Organization for Rehabilitation & Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office Bahir Dar block No 1 Room No 106,
6. P.O.Box-132 and Addis Ababa branch office near to Bole Printing Press Telephone 011550-44-55
(b) Bids must be delivered to, and will be opened at Organization for Rehabilitation & Development in Amhara (ORDA) head office Bahir Dar block No 1 Room No 106.
7. ORDA reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially
For further information: Tel: -058-226-63-57/011-5504455 Fax: 058 226 43 74, P.O, Box- 132.
The Organization for Rehabilitation and Development
in Amhara Addis Ababa Branch office