Office of the Federal Auditor General
Invitation for Bid
Bid Ref. No./OFAG/NCB/001-002/2013
- Office of the Federal Auditor General has a donor budget allocated for the procurement of the following:
- LOT 1-SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF AUDIO AND VIDEO CONFERENCE SOLUTIONS FOR MAIN CONFERENCE HALL, VIDEO CONFERENCE ROOM, BOARD ROOMS, AND TRAINING ROOMS
- LOT 2 SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF NOC (NETWORK OPERATION CENTER) ROOM VIDEO WALL SOLUTIONS AND SOLAR WINDS NETWORK MANAGEMENT & OTHER LICENSED SOFTWARE
2. Interested eligible bidders are required to submit a 100% quotation of technical and financial sealed documents separately for each lot for the turnkey supply, installation, and configuration of infrastructures, systems, and services mentioned on the above lots. Partial quotations of both technical and financial documents for each lot will result in rejection of the bidder document. One bidder can submit for one or more lots.
3. Qualification requirements include renewed trade license for the current year, Tax’s Clearance, VATregistration certificate; Suppliers online registrations, and other legal related documents.
4. Bidders can take the bid documents in Softcopy from the Office of the Federal Auditor GeneralOffice, 2nd Floor, Room No. 202 with payment of a non-returnable fee of 150 Birr in cash starting from November 16, 2020, up to December 10, 2020, on working Days and Hours.
5. Bidders must submit their offer before 2:00 PM on December 11, 2020, to the Office of the FederalAuditor General Office 2nd Floor, Room No. 202 into the bid box prepared for this purpose. Late arrival offers shall be rejected.
6. The bid will be open at 2:30 PM on December 11, 2020, in front of the owners of bidders firms or their representative by a legal attorney at the Office of the Federal Auditor General 10th Floor Meeting Hall.
7. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of for LOT 1 = 50,000.00 Birr, LOT 2 = 35,000.00 in Cash, CPO, or Bank Guarantee from local Commercial Banks.
8. Bidders may obtain further information directly on working hours from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM from 2nd Floor, Room No. 202, or can call +251 118333730.
9. The Office of the Federal Auditor General reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Bole Road, Flamingo to Exhibition Center 200 Meter
- Telephone: +251 118333730
Office of the Federal Auditor General (OFAG)