ODAA Integrated Transport S.C
INVITATION TO BID
Reference No: OIT/G/Bid-01/2021, OIT/G/Bid-02/2021 and OIT/S/Bid-01/2021
Title: Procurement of Packed Water, tire and repair of buses tyre retreading
ODAA Integrated Transport S.C is providing public transportation services with a highly reliable and dependable Volvo Buses. To maintain its service quality, customer focused operation is one of its values. In order to provide services to customers, the company wants to procure the following items through national competitive bidding/NCB/ supply for one-year contract period for lot1 & lot3 and 6 months for lot2
- Lot 1. Procurement of Packed Water
- Lot 2. Procurement of tyre
- Lot 3. Procurement of tyre retreading
Interested bidders are required to meet the following requirements:
- Renewable Trade license for the year 2013, VAT Registration & Tax Identification number
- The bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open bid tendering procedures contained in national competition bidding (NCB) as specified in the bidding documents
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of CPO of Birr 10,000.00 (Ten thousand) for lot 1 & lot 3 and 2% of the total amount of the contract for lot 2 in the name of ODAA Integrated Transport S.C from recognized Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by interested eligible bidders up on receiving copy of deposit of a non-refundable fee of 300.00 birr( three hundred) deposited to: ODAA Integrated Transport S.C Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Account number: 1000263534283
- The bidder shall submit sealed and Signed Technical and Financial Proposal separately on January 21, 2021 on or before 10: A.M. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on January 21, 2021 at 10:30 A.M.
- The company reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
- The address(es) referred to above is(are):
ODAA Integrated Transport S.C Bole sub city, Woreda 03 Oromia tower
2nd floor facility office.