North Shoa Zone Hidabu Abote Woreda Agricultural and Natural Resource Office
Invitation for Bids
Project Category: Construction of Small Scale Irrigation North Shoa Zone Hidabu Abote woreda Agricultural and Natural Resource Office has recurred a budget from the AGP II (Agricultural growth program-II) for (one) Upgrading small scale irrigation projects construction listed below at Debela Bokolo Kebele’s of our woreda.
- Accordingly the office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the execution and completion of the following projects.
Name of SSI project
Amount of Bid security
Category of inited contractors
Water Abstraction Method
North Shoa Zone
Licensed water work and general water work contractor
- The construction companies are invited to submit their scaled financial and technical proposal documents as further clarified in the bidding document for the Execution and completion of the cited contacts.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of written application for Hidabu Abote Finance and Economic development office purchasing and Properly administration directorate in working hour upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 300 (Three hundred ETB) for one project. The method of payment should be in cash only.
- Bidders are required to present
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Tin Number
- Trade License on construction service license renewed for 2013 E.C
- Construction Certificate renewed 2013 E.C
- Registration Certificate in the Suppliers list
- Valid Tax clearance Certificate
5. Bidder should be submit bidding document before 10:00 A.M on 21st Working day of announcement of this invitation for bid notice on the Addis Zeman Newspaper
6. Bid shall be valid for period of 60 days after bid closing and must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of offered cost in the form cash payment order (CPO) or bank guarantee only.
7. Qualification criteria stated on the bid document should be respected have to be addressed in a brief and clear way.
8. Bidder must be delivered to the address below on or before: AM at 10AM on date 22 end day of bid invitation. Electronic bidder will not be permitted bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidder representatives and anyone who choose to attend at hidabu abote woreda finance and economic development office no 22. If there will take place on the next working days at the same time and the same venue
9. hidabu abote woreda Agricultural and natural resource office reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Address +251111180684/ +251111180008/7
10. Site visit is mandatory
North Shoa Zone Hidabu Abote Woreda
Agricultural and Natural Resource Office