Network of Association of HIV Positives in Oromia (NOP+)
INVITATION FOR THE SUPPLY OF COVID – 19 PREVENTION MATERIALS
- NOP+ invites sealed bid from eligible for the supply of Sanitizer, Face mask and soap for Prevention of COVID-19 Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the directive of NOP+ and other relevant laws of the country, and it is open to all eligible bidders based on the standard of the Ministry of Health and world health organization.
- Bidder must present a copy of renewed trade license, VAT registration Certificate and TIN Certificate,
- The bid must be accompanied Bid Bond of 2% of the total bid price in the form of CPO or insurance guarantee in a separately sealed envelope.
- Bid document must be accompanied with sample on or before the opening date of the bid;
- The technical and financial proposal should be submitted separately with one original and one Copy:
- The bidder must present approved standard materials by the Ethiopian Food drug and health care Authority before the handover of the materials by taking samples.
- The bidder must present license to produce the materials by authorized agencies.
- Bid will be opened on September 18, 2020 at 2:00 PM in the presence of bidder or their representative at NOP+ Office.
- Failure to comply with any one of the conditions stated above will lead to automatic rejection from the bid;
- NOP+ has the right to reject the bid partially or fully; in circumstances of canceling bids, the reasons shall be written on the bid analysis.
- Interested and eligible bidder may obtain further information from NOP+ Office Tel: 0114703444