New Bright Community Development Center (NBCDC)
CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICE
New Bright Community Development Center (NBCDC) is a charitable organization established in 2016, having an objective of implementing a need-based educational project that is very critical and has a higher impact in the educational achievement of marginalized children and the youth in poor communities of Addis Ababa.
NBCDC is looking for an eligible audit firm to conduct the financial and compliance audit of the organization for the year ended December 31, 2020 on IPSAS bases of accounting, with the possibility of renewal for two additional years.
Eligible audit firms are required to attach and fulfill the following documents or requirements:
- Renewed business/ trade license for the Ethiopian Fiscal year under consideration.
- Renewed certificate license from the Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia.
- Authorized registered and renewed chartered accountants, certificate of professional competence.
- VAT registration and tax identification certificate.
- Any other relevant and appropriate certificate or license,
- Organizational profile including evidence of past related working experiences and proven track record of success. As the accounting system of FSA is based on IPSAS, audit firms having a good deal of experience in auditing IPSAS based accounting is preferable.
- Details of staff assigned to perform the audit including their work experience and qualification,
- Detailed audit schedule or plan that indicates the audit start and completion date.
Eligible audit firms shall submit their technical and financial proposal in separate sealed envelopes to NBCDC, Addis Ababa, on or before 22nd January 2021, 5:00 pm.
Sidist Kilo opposite to ‘Mene’ girls’ boarding school in the building where
Dashen’ Bank located
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia