Network of Networks HIV Positive in Ethiopia (NEP+)
Addis Zemen Jan30,2021
INVITATION FOR BIDS
The network of Networks of HIV Positives in Ethiopia
(NEP+) invites all interested and eligible bidders for the production of:
- one minute Radio messages on COVID 19 focused on PLHIV in three languages
- 20 minute TV program focused on PLHIV in three languages which include Dissemination in national broadcasting house
- Format dramatic
- The bid is open to those who have renewed relevant license, registration of supplier’s certificate from Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, Approval of quality assurance from Ethiopian Broadcasting agency, and have registered for value-added tax (VAT).
- Interested bidders can purchase a complete set of bid documents upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (hundred birr only) at 5th-floor room No. 24. Of chamber of Commerce building at Mexico Square
- Interested bidders shall submit the financial and technical bid document separately. They are expected to also include their professional composition, the methodology of the production, delivery time, and previous experience.
- Bidders shall furnish bid security of Birr 2000.00 (Birr two thousand) in the form of a certified cheque or CPO.
- The bids must be delivered to the Finance and Administration Department, NEP+ office at Mexico Square Chamber of Commerce building 5th floor. P.O. Box 780 code 1250; Tel. 0110116 59 16 16,011 6 591818; for 20 calendar days from the date of announcement on the newspaper, and the bids will be opened on the closing day in NEP+ Conference Room at 2:30 pm in the presence of the bidders’ representatives,
- The successful bidder shall furnish the performance bond of 10% in the form of CPO to the purchaser.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information by Telephone No. 011 6 59 16 16, 011 6591818
- NEP+ reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Network of Networks of HIV
Positives in Ethiopia