Guji Zone Negele Borena City F/E/D/B
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
IFB No. Neg.Born/UIIDP/G0/001/2013 and Neg.Born/UIIDP/G0/002/2013 URBAN INSTITUTIONAL AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (UTIDP)
- The Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of City Administration Projects, and the Negele Borena City Administration intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to eligible payments under the Supply of Electronics and Furniture.
- Negele Borena finance and Economic cooperative office now invited wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supplied of the above Goods. Contract identification No. Referred above, the Goodscomprise Supplies of Electronics and furniture to Negele Borena Municipality UIIDP team and Different sectors.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding(NCB) procedures specified in the PP Directive of Federal and Regional procurement June 2010 Edition and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined on the Guideline.
- Certificate of registration from Concerned the ministry or corresponding Regional Bureau and renewed for year 2020/21or 2013 EFY able to submit Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration.
- To qualify for the award of contract the bidder is required to fulfill the minimum qualification criteria’s which are a General Experience of three years, a particular experience of performing at least one Supply the good of similar nature, and a minimum average annual turnover as specified on EQC.250,000.00
- . Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “qualification information and bid security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” separately in another envelope, and should be sealed in an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two steps, qualification information” “first and financial bids’ Of qualified bidders next.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at City finance and Economic cooperative Office and UIIDP section at the address below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchase by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300 (three hundred Birr).
- A pre- Bid meeting will be conducted in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend at the date and place specified on the Bid data Sheet of the Bidding Document.
- The bid must be delivered to City Finance and Economic Cooperative Office following 21 consecutive days starting the day of invitation to bid posted on Oct. 28/10/2020 on newspaper and the bid closed on Nov.17 11/2020 at 10:00 AM and Opened on Nov. 17 11/2020 at 10:30 AM on the same day at the address below, the exact date is mentioned on Bid Data Sheet.
- A bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 10,000.00 (Ten thousand) in the form of only CPO. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- The client has the right to accept or reject the bid partially or fully prior to the contract award. Interested Suppliers firms may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 8:30 am to 12:30 am & 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am to 11:30 am & 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm Friday
Negele Borena City Administration,
Negele Borena Finance and Economic Cooperative Office