Arsi Negele Woreda Finance and Economic Development Bureau
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
URBAN INSTITUTIONAL AND INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (UIIDP)
- The Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of City Administration Projects, and the Negele Arsi City Administration intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to eligible payments under the contract of Street Lighting.
- Negele Arsi finance and Economic cooperative office now invited wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction and completion of the above project. Contract identification No. Referred above, the works comprise the construction of Street Lighting maintenance, Located at Negele Arsi on Different Part of City Administration, the details work of construction are shown on the Drawings and Bidding document.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the PP Directive of Federal and Regional procurement June, 2011 Edition and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined on the Guideline.
- Certificate of registration from Concerned the ministry or corresponding Regional Bureau with category EMC-4 and above renewed for year 2020/21 or 2013 EFY able to submit Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration.
- To Qualify for the award of contract the bidder is required to fulfill the minimum qualification criteria’s which are a General Experience of five years, a particular experience of performing at least two work of similar nature, and a minimum average annual turnover as specified on EQC.
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “qualification information and bid security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” separately in another envelope and should be sealed in an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two steps, “qualification information” first and financial bids’ of qualified bidders next.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at City finance and Economic cooperative Office and UIIDP section at address below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchase by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 600 (Six hundred Birr).
- A pre Bid meeting will be conducted in the presence of bidders or their Authorized representatives who choose to attend at the date and place specified on Bid data Sheet of Bidding document.
- Bid must be delivered to City Finance and Economic Cooperative Office following 31 consecutive days starting the day of invitation to bid posted on newspaper and the bid closed on 10:00 AM and Opened 10:30 AM on the same day at address below, exact date is mentioned on Bid data Sheet.
- A bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand) in the form of only CPO. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- The client has the right to accept or reject the bid partially or fully prior to contract award.
Negele Arsi City Administration, Negele Arsi Finance and Economic Cooperative Office