National Veterinary Institute
TENDER No. NVI/FP/05/2020
1. INVITATION FOR BIDS
- 1.1. The National Veterinary Institute (NVI) here now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of:
- Drugs and Insecticide, Items for
- Molecular laboratory,
- Laboratory wares,
- Glass Plastic wares and other consumables and Fixed Materials.
- 1.2. Interested bidders should submit their offer (bid documents) to the work process where the tender box is found or via the institute postal address and can obtain further information from The Procurement and Propriety Administration & General Service Support Process P.O.Box 19. Tel. 251-114-33 8339, 251-114-33 21 17, Fax. 251-114-33 93 00
- National Veterinary Institute, Debre Zeit
- 1.3. A set of bidding documents with a companion CD of items specification will be delivered to your organization.
- 1.4. Bidder should abide by the provisions in the “Instruction to Bidders” and the “General Conditions of Contract “as set by the Institute based on “Standard Bidding Documents”
- 1.5. Bidders or representatives should submit a Registration document by the Ministry of Finance and a copy of legal license renewed for 2012 E.C. Power of attorney from their principal along with their bid documents.
- 1.6. The Bid Bond will be confiscated, if the bidders failed to sign a contract to supply items for which they are awarded.
- 1.7. Bids must be submitted to the above address until the final date up to December 15, 2020 at 11:00 AM and must be accompanied by a security bond of not less than 2% of the total bidder’s price.
- 1.8. Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend on December 15, 2020 at 11:30 AM at NVI Library
- 1.9. The buyer (NVI) reserves the right to cancel or reject part or all bids.