National Tobacco Enterprise (Eth) S.C., ብሔራዊ ትምባሆ ድርጅት /ኢትዩጵያ /አ.ማ
International bid PROCUREMENT NOTICE 1.
Revised Notice for the bid floated on April 9, 2020
Invitation to Supply for work package
- 1. Prefabricated steel structure/stairs /other steel construction
- 2 Sandwich panels /windows/doors for the Green filed project built at kilinto industrial Park. Sector: GSC -Greenfield
- National Tobacco Enterprise(NTE) has funds to be used for the procurement of Supply prefabricated steel structure & sandwich panels.
- National Tobacco’ enterprise invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply prefabricated steel structure & sandwich panels and other steel construction. The works consist of execution and completion as it is specified in the bidding document. The whole works shall be completed within 90 calendar days from commencement of works. Bidders should have a successful experience in the execution of similar works in nature and complexity. Interested eligible bidders are invited to submit Wax-sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material, equipment and any other necessary requirements for the execution and completion of the works
- NTE invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit Bid Document for the project mentioned in item (2):
- a) The bidders shall have a certificate of registration from relevant government bodies for the supply, Trading license renewed for 2012 E.C. and other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include:i) Its commercial license renewed for 2012 E.C;
- ii) Its tax clearance certificate valid at least at bid submission date that permits the bidder to participate in any public tender, and VAT registration certificate; and
- iii) Registration as a supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA)
- b) In case of bidders other than Ethiopians; Business Organization Registration Certificate or Trade License issued by the Country of establishment
4. The bid is open to firms and voluntarily formed joint ventures from eligible source countries, in accordance with the Rules for Procurement. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested eligible firms may obtain further information, if required, but exclusively in a written form at procurement office at the address given below, from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM from
Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM on Friday local time and except public holydays, not later than ten (10) calendar days before the submission date.
6. A complete set of the Bidding Document for both Lot 1 & Lot 2 in English languages may be purchased by interested applicants through the submission of a written application to the address above, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 500 (Ethiopian Birr: Five Hundred) or $ 25 (US dollars: Twenty Five). The method of payment bank certified check or telegraphic transfer to the NTE Bank Account in the wegagen bank of Ethiopia – Afrocan union Branch through Account No. C-80/000113/00175077. The document will be sent by registered airmail, but under no circumstances the National Tobacco Enterprise will be held responsible for late delivery or loss of the documents so mailed.
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 250,000 (Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Ethiopian Birr Only) in form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee for each lot i.e. for Green field project
8. Eligible applicants are requested to submit their bid document with the bid security on Thursday, May 15th, 2020 at 2:00 pm (GMT +3) or the latest. No electronic submissions are accepted. Rejection of lately submitted files. The bid document should be submitted to the following address and be clearly marked “Bid document for Supply prefabricated steel structure & sandwich panels ”.
Beside African Union Head Quarter
National tobacco Enterprise
P. O. Box 5658
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel.: +251-15 51 0044
Technical Bid Documents will be opened at the same place, date and at 2:30 pm (GMT+3) in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representative who chose to attend.
9. Bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all the forms of the bid documents. Failure to fulfill this instruction may result in automatic rejection.
10. National Tobacco enterprise reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive informalities, to advertise for new bids or to proceed and do the work otherwise as may be for its best interest.
NATIONAL TOBACCO ENTERPRISE (ETH) S.C