INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID For The Procurement Of Design & Consultancy Service For Wolayitan Sodo (SSWR) Regional Office
Floating Date: As of Feb 10, 2020
Closing Date: Mar 3, 2020
1.Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders (CA/CEA grade 2 & above) by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Design & Consultancy service for Wolayitan Sodo (SSWR) Regional Office to sign a contract agreement with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from Feb 10, 2020 to Mar 3, 2020
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
- All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
- Bid Security shall be valid for 148 days starting from bid opening date;
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed business license for the year
- Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
- Letter of authorization to sign the bid
- Bid submission form
- Valid tax clearance
- Renewed competence certificate from ministry of urban development or Respective Regional body which is CA/CEA grade 2 & above and above.
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr fifty Thousand only)
2.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
- 2.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3. The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
2.4. Sealed bids marked as: “Design & Consultancy service for Wolayitan Sodo (SSWR) Regional Office with RFQ No. 3700970 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
- P.O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, until March 3, 2020 11:00 PM Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on March 4, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- partial bid is not allowed
- No one can duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.