Mizan Tepi University
INVITATION TO BID
Mizan Tepi University now invites wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders for Tea furnishing the necessary material, labor, and equipment for procurement of the following construction works At Teaching Hospital
- a) G+3 Staff Apartment Work
- b) Package 06 Work
- c) Package 07 Work at Main/Mizan Campus
- d) Building Renovation 01 Work
- e) Package 03 Work
- f) Bulk, Fill, Terrazzo, and Median Guardrail Work from Kashnin Hotel to Indoor Game Building.
- g) Street Light from Aman to Shekober
The Mizan Tepi University invites,
1. All contractors Grade One (1) BC or GC for the construction of a) 6+3 Staff Apartment Work.
2. All contractors Grade Seven (7) BC or GC for the construction of
b) Package 06 Work, c) Package 07 Work, and e) Package 03 Work.
3. All contractors Grade Five (5) BC or Grade Six (6) GC for the construction of d) Building Renovation 01 Work and 1) Bulk, Fill, Terrazzo and Median Guardrail Work from Kashnin, Hotel to Indoor Game Building
4. All contractors Grade Five (5) GC or Grade Five (5) EMC for the construction of above listed
g) Street Light from Aman to Shekober
5. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with an open national competitive bidding (NCB) procedure contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mizan Tepi University Procurement and property administration team and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 14 (a) from Monday to Friday at 8:30 to 11:30 am and 2:00 to 5:00 pm local time.
7. A complete set of bidding documents in the English language shall be purchased by any interested eligible bidders as of the first announcement date of the bid on Newspaper up to the bid closing date upon the presentation of legal documents to Mizan Tepi University Procurement and Property Administration Team Office with a nonrefundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) for the above-listed b) Package 06 Work, c) Package 07 Work, d) Building renovation 01 Work, e) Package 03 Work, 1) Bulk, Fill, Terrazzo and Median Guardrail Work from Kashnin Hotel to Indoor Game Building, and g) Street Light from Aman to Shekober. But, 500.00 (Five Hundred Birr) for a) G+3 Staff Apartment Work
8. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
9. Bidders are instructed to submit one ORIGINAL and two PHOTOCOPY of the Qualification Information Technical Documents, and one ORIGINAL and two PHOTOCOPY of the Financial Bid Documents in separate Envelope. The bid bond must be attached to the qualification document as per the bid document. Copy of documents should be a photocopy of the original bid documents.
10. The university shall select the successful contractor by applying the evaluated least cost-based selection method. Bidders must meet the first stage i.e. minimum 70% qualification criteria to pass the second stage i.e. financial proposal evaluation and comparison.
11. Late bidders will be rejected. Bids must be delivered to the address below 14 (C) beginning from the first date of advertisement until 21st date. Proposal bid documents of bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives, who may choose to attend on the 21s day at 10:30 AM counted from the bid announcement date at the address below at 8(d).
12. The bidder must submit bid security as per the SBD.
13. The University reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of this bid,
14. (a) Address documents may be inspected at Mizan Tepi UniversityMain/Mizan Campus.
- (b) Address of the documents issued from – Construction Project Office.
- (c)Address Bids must be delivered to – Procurement & Property Administration Team Tel. 0473360204
- (d) Address of Bid Opening: – Mizan Tepi University Senate hall.
15. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with all the instructions provided in the bidding documents.
16. All bidders must attach under-listed legal certificates from authorized bodies, which is renewed in 2013 E.C.
- (a) A signed bid form
- (b) Registration/trade certificate (Legal Status)
- (c) Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- (d) VAT Registration Certificate
- (e) Written Power of Attorney,
- (f) Proof of registration as a Contractor,
- (g) Registration of FPPA’s Supplier List
Mizan Tepi University