Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Ethiopian Herald Sep6,2020
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Bid No: – MOSHE/TVET/ICB/ESHI/1/2013
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Ministry of Science and Higher Education and the Ministry of Finance as well as the development partners have agreed to advance their shared objective of accelerated implementation of the TVET-Sector contributing to the ESHI-TVET Sustainable Development Program (“ESHI-TSDP”) in accordance to the Education Sector Development Program “ESDP”, TVET Strategy, and the new Education Road Map. The ESHI-TSDP program has allocated a budget for the Supply and Implementation of ICT Infrastructures for TVET Institutions on Turnkey Basis.
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Ministry of Science and Higher Education Procurement Directorate now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply and Implementation of ICT Infrastructures for TVET Institutions on Turnkey Basis.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline and are open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines. Local Bidders shall provide renewed trade license, Clearance from Inland Revenue Administration, Registration from MoF, and VAT Certificate.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from MoSHE, Procurement Directorate and obtain the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM -12:30 PM and 1:30 PM -3:30 PM from Monday to Friday
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) or equivalent in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 A.M at the 45th days from bid announcement in the newspaper.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 500,000.00 in ETB or an Equivalent amount in hard currency in the form of an unconditional Bank Guarantee and/or CPO.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the tender opening 6th floor of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Addis Ababa Ethiopia at 46″ day at from bid announcement newspaper 10:30 A.M.
- The Ministry of Science and Higher Education reserves the right to reject the bid in full or partially.
Ministry of Science and Higher Education
TeL: +251-118-722447 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia