Ministry of Health
Ethiopian Herald Oct7,2020
Invitation for Bid
Bid No. NCB/MOH/SDG/LAN/20-2020
Procurement of Local Area Network (LAN) with Related Services
- Ministry of Health now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Test and implementation of Local Area Network (LAN) with related service, which will be implemented at Ministry of Health.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline and are open to all bidders from Eligible source country as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Health, Procurement Case Team and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 7:30AM -12:30PM and 1:30 PM -5:30PM from Monday to Friday
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders, at the address given below and up on payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 PM October 22, 2020 Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Birr 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Birr). Bid Security must be in the form of CPO, Bank Guarantee and Irrevocable L/C from recognized Bank of Ethiopia or in Cash. Insurance Bond is not acceptable. The bid security shall be attached with or in the Technical envelop
- Bidders shall be required submitting bid documents of Financial and Technical proposals separately containing original and copy
- Technical proposals of bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at Finance and Procurement Directorate office in Block A 2nd floor of the Ministry, Addis Ababa Ethiopia on October 22, 2020 at 2:30 PM.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid in fully or partially.
Ministry of Health
Tel. 251-11-515 09 93
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia