Ministry of Agriculture
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
IFB Title: – Procurement of Laptop Computers and Motor Bike,
Project Title: -Strengthening Drought Resilience Program (DRSLP/Kfw Sdr),
Grant Number: BMZ ID 2011 67 006
Procurement Reference Number: MoA/KfW’s/RFSDR/NCB/G-08/2020
Procurement Method: – National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- This Invitation for Bids follows financing received from the German Government Development Bank/KfW towards the cost of the Strengthening Drought Resilience Program (SDR). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this finance will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Procurement of Goods and Related Services.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the KfW and Ethiopian Federal Government Procurement Proclamation & Guideline; and are open to all bidders from Eligible Source of Countries.
- Ministry of Agriculture now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of the following items
Description of Goods to be Supplied with detail specification on tender document
175cc Motor Bicycle
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in the morning from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and in the afternoon from 01:30 PM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday.
- 5.A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr only).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before January 22, 2021 GC. At 10:00 AM and will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend at 10:15AM on the same date of closing, January 22, 2021 GC.
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security with an amount stated in the table above in Ethiopian birr or other equivalent and easily convertible currency
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
Ministry of Agriculture (MOA)
Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihoods Program (DRSLP)
Procurement Directorate, CMC Road, Behind Ethiopia Geological Survey,
Block-B 1st floor Room No. 01
Tel. 251-116-677349, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ministry of Agriculture