Ministry of Agriculture
Ethiopian Herald Oct31,2020
I. INVITATION TO TENDER
- Ministry of Agriculture invites sealed bids from eligible registered contractors of Category GC-3/WC-3 to drill deepwater well in the National Animal Genetics Improvement Institute area.
- All bidders should have a trade license and construction service certificates valid for 2013 Ethiopian calendar years, Water construction certificate from Ministry of Water and VAT registration certificate
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of: National Animal Genetics Improvement Institute Procurement, Finance and Property Administration Directorate Akaki Kality Kifle Ketema wereda 7, Tel: 251 011 439 32 36/251 011 849 54 30, P.O. Box 22692, Fax: 251-011-4390715 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Each bidder proposing to bid for this project may be purchased by any fulfilling the requirements of the particular instruction of the tender documents.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 400 (Four hundred Birr).
- The offer envelopes shall be submitted as follows:
- 6.1 The original and two copy of the offer document shall be sealed in separate envelopes and marked “Original” and “Copy” respectively.
- 6.2 The bid security shall be sealed in a separate envelope marked “Bid Security”
- 6.3 The envelopes in 6.1 and 6.2 shall then be sealed in an outer envelope marked “Offer Document”.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 65,000 (sixty-five thousand Birr) the bid security shall be payable on demand to the employer, and must be an irrevocable Bank Guarantee, or a Certified Payment Order (CPO) at the bidder’s option.
- wax-sealed envelopes containing original and copy of the Offer and Qualification documents should be delivered to the above office 30 days after the announcement of this invitation on The Ethiopian Herald on or before 12:00A.M & No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery
- Bidders may collect a complete set of bidding documents from the above office, on submission of a written application up to the 30th day after the announcement of this invitation on The Ethiopian Herald, 10:00 AM.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or bidders representatives who Choose to attend at the National Animal Breeding Improvement Institute on the same date of final bid submission date in the morning at 10:30 A.M.
- All bids must include 15% VAT on the summery of price separately shown.
- Bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all the forms of the bid documents. Failure of this instruction may result in an automatic rejection.
- The site drilling in National Animal Breeding Improvement Institute
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids
Ministry of Agriculture