Mercy Corps Ethiopia
Invitation to Bid
Mercy Corps is an international, Non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exist to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive and sustainable community driven changes. In Ethiopia Mercy Corps is operating in Somali, Oromia, Addis Ababa and SNNPR in the sectors of Water and Sanitation, Economic Development, Livelihoods, Capacity Building, Emergency Response, Health, Nutrition and other similar sectors.
Mercy Corps would like to invite potential companies, which produce/import water treatment chemical (both flocculent and disinfectant) for 20 liters with certified shelf life of more than 2 years.
- Interested companies should collect the bid document from Mercy Corps operations department from 25th November 2020 to 30th November 2020 5:00pm.
- Bidders should enclose the copy of renewed business license,
- TIN certificate and VAT certificates (if applicable) with the bid document.
- Bidders should submit original and copy bid documents in a wax sealed and separate envelope to Mercy Corps Ethiopia head office located at Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, Tel. 011-1-110777, until 5th December 2020 5:00pm
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving any reason.