Mercy Corps Ethiopia
Invitation to Bid
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exists to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive, and sustainable community-driven changes.
Mercy Corps invites all eligible potential and licensed transportation companies to provide water-tracking service
- LOT1: Tuliguled IDPs and Health Facilities, and
- LOT2: Ararso Kebeles and health facilities in Somali Region.
- Bidders are required to submit a VAT registration certificate, TIN, and renewed relevant business license issued by the Ministry of Trade and Industries for the year 2013 EC.
- Bidders should submit CPO 1% of the total amount and Bank statement.
- Should have experience in water trucking and attach a reference letter.
- The bid is. for two different Lots (Lot 1 is Tuliguled and Lot 2 Ararso) and each company is allowed to apply for one Lot only (Ararso or Tuliguled woreda).
- Bidders should submit delivery schedule; should mention price validity and payment terms on the bid document;
- Mercy Corps will use a voucher system for the water delivery and all service providers should have the willingness to work on a voucher system or should have a good understanding of using voucher;
- A complete bid document in English should be collected from Mercy Corps Jijiga office located at kebele 06, Zone 5; during regular office hours starting from the publication date until 5th Jan. 2021 4:00 pm
- Bids should be submitted sealed in an envelope and marked for “water trucking” until 6 Jan. 2021 at 4:00 PM.
- Please write on the envelope for which bid location you are bidding to and if not the bid documents will be rejected.
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving any reason.
- Price should include all related costs including tax (if applicable) Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mercy Corps Jijiga Field Office Tel # +251-257752285 Fax +251-257752457