Mercy Corps Ethiopia
Invitation to Bid
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exists to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive, and sustainable community-driven changes.
With the fund secured from USAID/ BHA for SOAR (Somali Oromia Assistance and Recovery) program, Mercy Corps invites all eligible Contractors of Category GC grade 7 and above with renewed license and registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development or Authorized Regional delegate valid for the year 2013 EC to undertake the construction of Pit Latrines in Oromia Regional State, Guji Zone, Liban and Gumi Eldalo districts (detail lot information indicated on the bid document)
- A complete set of bidding documents may be obtained by interested bidders as of December 3rd, 2020 on submission of a written application and a renewed legal license to MERCY CORPS Ethiopia Negelle Borana Field office, P. O. Box 116.
- Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope on or before the closing date December 13th, 2020 10:00 am to the same address.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from MERCY CORPS Ethiopia, Negelle Borana field office, Tel +251-0464450188 Fax +251-04450209
- All bids must be accompanied by a sealed bid security, an amount of 2% as of their offer in the form of a cash deposit, a certified check, a bank is draft, an irrevocable letter of credit or a guarantee from a bank or a bond issued by an insurance company payable unconditionally on first written demand and must be submitted on or before 13th December 2020 10:00 AM at the same address listed under item 1.
- Bidders are requested to fill the necessary details in the instruction to bidders
- Completion time is 50 calendar days for each lot AND ONLY ONE BIDDER FOR ONE LOT
- Bidders should be VAT registered and have the certificate.
- MERCY CORPS reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.