Menschen für Menschen
Invitation for BID (Bid Ref: MFM/J/SSIP/01/2020/NCB)
To: All consultants registered for water Resource (General) Consulting Firm or irrigation and drainage consulting firm of category VI and above with renewed license valid for the year.
- Menschen für Menschen Foundation on behalf of MELKA community of JelduWoreda has allocated budget for FEASIBILITY, DETAIL STUDY AND DESIGN OF SMALL SCALE IRRIGATION SCHEMES USING DIVERSION AT MELKARIVER JELDU WOREDA, Oromia N/R/S/ West Shoa Zone and now invites wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders for consultancy service of FEASIBILITY, DETAIL STUDY AND DESIGN OF SMALL SCALE IRRIGATION DEVELOPMENT of aforementioned site by providing the necessary labor, material, and equipment.
- A completed set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidders on the submission of a written application to the office of Menschen fürMenschen Foundation Project Coordination Office, A. A Bulbula, in front of the ASERconcrete mixing plant.
- Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect and acquire the bidding documents, at Menschen für Menschen Foundation Project Coordination Office,A.A around Bole Bulbula next to ASER concrete batching plant, P.O Box 2568,Tel:251-114 71 43 58 /20, Fax 251-114 71 41 63, A. Ethiopia.
- The technical and financial proposal has to be submitted in separate envelopes before the opening time indicated below and must be accompanied by a bid security, in an acceptable (CPO of bank Guarantee) form for 1 % of the project cost.
- The deadline for submission of bids shall be: at or before 2:00 p.m. on the 10th working day of the announcement of this invitation for bids notice and must be submitted at the address specified in clause 2 above.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:30 p.m. on the 10th day of the announcement menschen für Menschen Foundation project coordinating office, A.A around BoleBulbula next to ASER concrete batching plant. If there will be public holidays &weekends on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
- The Study and detail design of the works shall be completed within a Maximum of3 months from the commencement of the work.
- Bidders are requested to fill all necessary details in the schedules.
- Menschen für Menschen Foundation reserves the right to accept or reject any or allof the bids
Menschen für Menschen Foundation