Menschen für Menschen
Invitation for BID
(Bid Ref: MFM/IRTWSP/02/2020 /NCB)
To: All consultants registered for water resource (General) Consulting Firm of category VI (WRCF-VI) and above with renewed license valid for the year.
- Menschen für Menschen Foundation on behalf of Ijaji community of Illu Gelan Woreda has received a grantfrom “Viva Con Agua International” for the study and detail design of Ijaji rural town water supply system located at Oromia N/R/S/ Western Shoa Zone Illu Gelan Woreda Ijaji rural town and now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for consultancy service of ENGINEERING DESIGN AND DETAIL STUDY OF WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM of aforementioned site by providing the necessary labour, material and equipment
- A completed set of bidding documents may be purchased by any interested eligible bidders on the submission of a written application to the office of Menschen für Menschen Foundation Project Coordination Office, A.A Bulbulla, in front of Aser concrete mixing plant.
- Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect and acquire the bidding documents, at aforementioned address; P. Box 2568, Tel: 251-11471-43-58/20, Fax: 251 – 11-471-4163, A. A Ethiopia.
- The technical and financial proposal have to be submitted before the opening time indicated below and must be accompanied by a bid security, in an acceptable (CPO of bank Guarantee) form for 1 % of the project cost.
- The deadline for submission of bids shall be: at or before 2:00 p.m. on 10th working day of the announcement of this invitation for bids notice and must be submitted at the address specified in clause 2 above.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:30 p.m. on 10th day of the announcement at aforementioned address under item (2). If there will be public holiday & weekends on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
- The Study and detail design of the works shall be completed within a Maximum of 3 months from the commencement of the work.
- Bidders are requested to fill all necessary details in the schedules.
- Menschen für Menschen Foundation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the bids
Menschen für Menschen Foundation