MengsteAb Industrial and Commercial Plc
INVITATION FOR BID
Bid No. MIC/002/2020
Mengste Ab Industrial and Commercial Plc invite under International Competitive Bid for the supply of Two separate AND each 50,000 metric tons of Petroleum Coke on FOB/CNF bases for its KUYU Cement Factory located at Oromia Regional State, North Showa Zone, Kuyu Wereda, near Gerbe Guracha Town.
This invitation of Bid is open to all interested manufacturers or suppliers regardless of their nationality. Bid evaluation and the award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in their bidding document.
Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below.
- The bid document shall be obtained against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) during office hours starting from AUGUST 10, 2020 to SEPTEMBER 15, 2020. from Mengste Ab Industrial and Commercial Company Headquarters, which is located in Yeka Sub-City, Woreda 09, Gurd Shola behind TOP TEN Hotel, Addis Ababa.
- Bids shall be submitted until SEPTEMBER 15, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. to MengsteAb Industrial and Commercial Plc. Headquarter, at the above-indicated address.
- Bids will be opened at the same office on SEPTEMBER 15,2020 at 4:30 PM afternoon in the presence of bidders and /or their representatives.
- Bids shall be accompanied by bid security (valid for 45 days after bid opening) amounting to 2% of the total bid price, in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO, from a bank registered in Ethiopia.
- The winner of the bid will be served an award letter and the contract shall be signed after an unconditional performance guarantee (issued by reputable Bank) equivalent to 10% of the bid value is submitted to us. The bid security of the winner shall not be returned unless the performance guarantee is issued.
- Late bid shall not be accepted and will be returned unopened.
- Financial offers for various LOTS of less than 50,000mts or for the TWO 50,000 lots may differ and the bidders have the liberty to present different prices as per the quantity variations.
- The Delivery dates for each 50,000 shipments must have at least THREE months gap.
- Suppliers must have valid and renewed trade license for the year.
- Mengste Ab Industrial & Commercial Plc reserves the right to reject any or all proposals.
- Bidders may obtain further information from the Company using the following address:
Mengste Ab Industrial and Commercial Plc. Head Office
Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub-City, Woreda 09
House no. B-39/8
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com