ADVERTISEMENT FOR CONSULTANCY
SERVICE ON ASSESSING INCOME
1. Organizational background
MELCA-ETHIOPIA is an indigenous, non-governmental, not for profit-making and secular development organization working for a healthy ecosystem, vibrant culture, and improved lives of communities in Ethiopia. The organization recently re-registered with the Agency for Civil Society Organizations on 14 November 2019 in accordance with the Civil Society Organizations proclamation No. 1113/2019. MELCA-Ethiopia operates in 7 project offices in 5 regional states (Oromia, SNNPR, Amhara, Benishangul Gumuz, and Gambella.
MELCA-Ethiopia is currently implementing a project in South Wollo Zone, Woreillu Woreda, entitled “Rural livelihood enhancement” with financial support by Protestant Agency for Diakonie and Development/ Bread for the World. MELCA Ethiopia wishes to learn the impact and feasibilities of the various IGA interventions undertaken by this project. Accordingly, MELCA-Ethiopia wishes to invite competent individuals or firms to undertake the assessment.
2. Requirements for the consultant (s)
- Relevant educational background in the areas of Agro-ecology, rural development, agro-economics, market and value chain, agriculture, agricultural extension, and relevant subject,
- Sufficient experience design, implementation and M&E of rural community based environment-friendly Income generating schemes or interventions,
- Have a renewed legal business license and paid current year government applicable taxes
Interested applicants can collect the Tor having all the needed information from MELCA-Ethiopia head office in 5 working days from the date of the appearance of this advertisement during regular working hours, from Monday to Friday, at address mentioned below, and submit a technical and financial proposal in a separately sealed envelope within 10 working days from the date of the appearance of this request for the proposal. MELCA Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Physical Address: In front of Ambassador
Theatre, Kedane Beyene Building, 1st floor,
Room No 903/6
Telephone +251 (0) 115 50 71 72 or +251 (0) 115 54 45 54,
P.O.Box 1519 code 1250,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia