RE – Advertisement for consultancy service on Assessing Income Generating Interventions
- Organizational background
MELCA-ETHIOPIA is an indigenous, non-governmental, not for profit making and secular development organization working for a healthy ecosystem, vibrant culture and improved lives of communities in Ethiopia. The organization recently re-registered with the Agency for Civil Society Organizations on 14 November 2019 in accordance with Civil Society Organizations proclamation No. 1113/2019. MELCA-Ethiopia operates in 7 project offices in 5 regional states (Oromia, SNNPR, Amhara, Benishangul Gumuz and Gembella.
MELCA-Ethiopia is currently implementing a project in South Wollo Zone, Woreillu Woreda, entitled “Rural livelihood enhancement” with financial support by Protestant Agency for Diakonie and Development/ Bread for the World. MELCA-Ethiopia wishes to learn the impact and feasibilities of the various IGA interventions undertaken by this project. Accordingly MELCA-Ethiopia wishes to invite competent individual or firm to undertake the assessment.
- Requirements for the consultant (s)
- Relevant educational background in the areas of Agro-ecology, rural development, agro-economics, market and value chain, agriculture, agricultural extension, and relevant subject,
- Sufficient experience in design, implementation and M &E of rural community based environment friendly Income generating schemes or interventions ,
- Have a renewed legal business license and paid current year government applicable taxes
Interested applicants can collect the ToR having all the needed information from MELCA-Ethiopia head office in 5 working days from the date of the appearance of this advertisement during regular working hours, from Monday to Friday, at address mentioned below, and submit a technical and financial proposal in separately sealed envelope within 10 working days from the date of the appearance of this request for the proposal. MELCA-Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Physical Address: In front of Ambassador Theatre, KedaneBeyene Building, 1st floor, Room No 903/6
Telephone +251 (0) 115 50 71 72 or +251 (0) 115 54 45 54, P.O.Box 1519 code 1250, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
E-mail: [email protected]