Mekelle Town water and sewerage service, መቀሌ ከተማ ውሃ እና ፍሳሽ አገልግሎት ድርጅት
RE- INVITATION FOR BID
Tigray Regional State, Water Resources Bureau
IFB/ Bid No. ICB /ADB/MWSP/G-01/2017
Title: procurement of plant Design, Supply and Installation of Electromechanical Equipments for Mekelle Town Water Supply Project
- Mekelle Town water and sewerage service office has received a loan from Water Resource Development Basket Fund-(WRDF) towards the cost of urban water supply and sanitation project and Tigray Regional State Water Resource Bureau on behalf of Mekelle Town Water and Sewerage Service Office intended to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for the procurement of Plant Design, supply and installation of Electromechanical Equipments for mekelle Town water supply & sanitation project under the Contract No. ICB/ADB/MW SP/G-01/2017.
- The Tigray Region Water Resources Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Plant Design, Supply and Installation of Electromechanical Equipment and completion of the facilities.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the African Development Bank rules and procedures for procurement of Goods and works.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Tigray Water Resource Bureau; One Wash National Program Procurement Section and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Morning & 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm afternoon at the address given below paragraph 10.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidder up on the submission of written application to the address below starting from 05 May 2020 and up on a non-refundable fee ETB 500.00 (Five hundred Ethiopian birr) or in a freely convertible currency.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 19, June 2020 at 9:00 A.M Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 19. June 2020 at 9:10 A.M.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Hundred Twenty (120) days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security of ETB 2,300,000.00(Two Million Three Hundred Thousand Ethiopian) or in a freely convertible currency.
- The client’s address for any clarification, and/or communication is
Tigray National Regional State Water Resources Bureau
Ayder Sub City, near Health Bureau,
Attn: Mr. Desta Gidey or Mr. Samson Berhane OWNP Procurement section.
First Floor New Building Room No.111
P.O. Box: 520,
Tel. +251914706179 OR +251-989847701
Mekelle, Tigray, Ethiopia