Medecins Sans Frontieres Holland
Invitation to Bid for Meter-Taxi Services
Bid No: MSF-H/ITB/LOG/004/2020
Medecins Sans Frontieres – Holland (also known as Doctors without Borders or MSF Holland) is a private, not for profit International Humanitarian Medical Organization intervening in emergencies and crisis to relieve human sufferings from unmet medical needs and create space for humanity.
MSF-Holland would like to enter into contractual agreement for definite period with competent and eligible company who can provide efficient and reliable meter-taxi service.
- All interested bidders who have renewed Business License, TIN and VAT Certificates for the service are invited to participate in this bid.
- Collection of Bid Documents: Interested meter-taxi Service Providers may collect the bid documents starting from November 26, 2020 until December 9, 2020 during office working hours of morning time from 08:15 a.m. until 12:30 a.m. and afternoon time from 01:30 p.m. until 06:00 p.m. from the reception of MSF-Holland office located in Yeka Sub city, Wereda 08 around Addis College.
- Closing of Bid: Last Submission date and time for bid documents is December 9, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- Sealed and stamped envelopes containing the offer to provide the services shall be delivered in the following manner not later than December 9, 2020 (5:00 p.m.)
- 4.1 Original Financial document
- 4.2 Original Technical document
- 4.3 Copy Financial document
- 4.4 Copy Technical document
- Failure to do so, will lead to immediate rejection.
- Not enclosing valid and relevant business license for providing the service will also lead to immediate rejection
- Bid result will be posted on bulletin board found at MSF Holland gate in ten working days after the opening of the bid.
MSF Holland reserves the right to accept or reject whole or part of any or all bids.
Medecins Sans Frontieres – Holland