Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Invitation to Bid
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE) is a non-governmental and non-profit making organization that has been providing family planning (FP) and other Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services in Ethiopia since 1990. Its vision is “Children by Choice, Not by Chance”. In line with this vision, it provides comprehensive family planning and reproductive health services through MSIE static clinics, social franchising private networks, Public Facility Support (PFS), and Mobile Units.
MSIE is now embarked on a unique organizational setup where both business and charitable services are rendered. This new setup to be sustained and to ensure excellence, it requires multifaceted organizational initiatives and as part of that making restructuring, the company is important so that it will help us in furtherance of our institutional capacity.
Accordingly, MSIE is looking forward to hiring a consultant who will be carrying out this survey efficiently and invites all interested and eligible bidders to bid for this survey.
- Interested, qualified and eligible bidders are invited to collect the detailed terms of reference (TOR) for consultancy service from the Marie Stopes International Ethiopia head office located at Wello sefer, Ethio- China road in front of Tebaber Berta Building, from the reception desk during working hours starting from the date of the first announcement.
- Bidders must submit Technical and Financial Proposals in two separately sealed envelopes (one for technical and one for financial) into the box ready for the bid on or before 9 November 2020, 10 AM. Bidding documents must be signed and bidders are also required to submit legal documents(renewed business license, tax identification, value-added tax registration certificate…). Bidders are also required to provide a soft copy of the technical proposal on a CD
- Address: Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
- Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02 House No. 174 Addis Ababa P.O. Box 5775
- Tel: 011-5509307, 0115509250, Fax 0115509463
- Wolo Sefer in front Tebaber, Berta Building
3.Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE) reserves the right to deal with any supplier of its choice. MSIE is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offers reject any or all bids.
Marie Stopes International Ethiopia (MSIE)