Madda Walabu University
ANNOUNCEMENT OF INVITATION FOR BIDS
Previously on Friday, December 11, 2020 (1st-day Announcement) Madda Walabu University has been made an announcement on The Ethiopian Herald For the procurement of the construction of Lot B4 Class Room Building (G*4). At shashamane Campus,
However, The University wants to Re Announce the bid proposal for the above-procured works as follows.
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB)
Invitation to Bid (ICB)
- Madda Walabu University has allocated sufficient funds required for the procurement of Construction Works of G+4 Class Room Building Project (Lot B4) at Shashamane Campus.
- Madda Walabu University invites sealed bids from eligible Category of GC 2 or BC 1 for Construction Work of G+4 Class Room Building Project (Lot B4) at Shashamane Campus.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence;
a. In the case of Ethiopian bidders, Certificate of Registration from Ministry of Construction with Category of GC 2 or BC 1 renewed for 2013 E.C. and other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:
- i. Trading License renewed for 2013 EC, and
- ii. Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bidding date and VAT Registration Certificate, and
- iii. Registration as a supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
b. In the case of bidders other than Ethiopians,
- i. Business Organization Registration Certificate or Trade License issued by the country of establishment
- ii. Tax Clearance certificate issued from the Tax Authority (Inland Revenue Authority) which allows the bidder to participate in public tenders at the date of the deadline for bid submission if the foreign bidder already has an ongoing or completed project in the Country, Ethiopia.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures and is open to all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Document.
5. Bidders can Purchase a Bidding Document for any or all lots. However, a Bidder shall Participate in only l(one) Lot.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the MWU Procurement and Property Administration Directorate at MWU Administration Building first floor and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 AM to 12:30 P. M. and 1:30 P. M. to 5:30 P.M. From Monday to Thursday and 8:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. and 1:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. on Fridays and 8:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. on Saturday.
7. A complete set of bidding document prepared in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and in furnishing eligible document indicated in the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 2000.00 (Two Thousand) birr effective as of this invitation notice is published on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below before the 36th day at 10:00 A.M. at office hours counted from the bid announcement date at Madda Walabu University-Main Campus Procurement and Property Administration Directorate office/first floor. All bids must be accompanied by Bid security of Ethiopian Birr 500,000.00 (Five Hundred thousand) payable at first demand. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders/ Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 10:30 A.M.
9. The Bidder shall seal the Original, bid security and all copies of the bid in five inner envelops i.e. (Technical proposal, Financial Offer & Bid security) and one outer envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPIES” both for the “The Technical proposal” and “Financial Offer” and signed & sealed Standard Bidding Document (SBD) must be returned with other tender documents, Failure to do so will result in automatic rejection from the tender.
The Madda Walabu University reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all bids.
Madda Walabu University
Procurement and Property Administration Directorate
Address: – Bale Robe, Ethiopia