Liben Farmers' Cooperative Union
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
1. Liben Farmers Cooperative Union has allocated sufficient budget for the Construction of Multi-Purpose Building intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payments for this Contract.
2. The Invitation is open to all Contractors under Category GC 3 or BC-3 and above who have registered with the relevant offices in Ethiopia and renewed their License for the year 2012 E.Y and have registered at the Ministry of Works and Urban Development and who have all the required registration certificates.
3. Liben Farmers Cooperative Union now invites domestic bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material, and equipment for the Construction Multi-Purpose Building.
4. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence;
a. Certificate of registration from relevant Ministry renewed for 2012 EFY with Category GC-3 or BC 3 and above and other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:
- i. Trading license and
- ii. Its tax clearance certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender and valid at bidding date, and VAT Registration Certificate.
5. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible domestic bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Document.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 to 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 to 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday and 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday’s time. A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 500.00 (Five hundred birr) per bid document. The method of payment shall be in cash or direct deposit to Liben Farmers Cooperative Union.
Liben Farmers Cooperative Union
7. Bids shall be submitted in two separate envelopes, “Qualification Information and Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” separately in another envelope and should be sealed in an outer envelope.
8. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Prequalification and Qualification information first and financial bids of qualified bidders next.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00 pm on the 21st day Starting from the announcement on the newspaper
10. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand). Late bids will be rejected. Qualification information and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend on the 21st day after the announcement on the newspaper at 10:00 pm at the office of.
Liben Farmers Cooperative Union waliso Ethiopia in front of Saint Lukas hospital
All Bids must be accompanied by:
- A signed bid,
- A registration/trade certificate/ legal status
- Tax Clearance and VAT Certificate
- Written power of attorney
- Priced Bills of Quantities
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of Project Manager and Technical Staffs
- Proof of having performed similar works in previous years
- Proof of registration as a contractor
- List of Equipment to be used
- Suppliers registration
Liben Farmers cooperative union reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Liben Farmers cooperative Union