Leather Industry Development Institute
International Competitive Bidding No.ICB001/2020-21
Leather Industry Development Institute /LIDI/ as a Governmental purchaser is interested to procure:
- Lot 1: Laboratory Instruments, accessories, consumables, and non-consumables for Leather Research and Development Laboratory
- Lot 2: Chemicals for Testing and Research Laboratory
- Lot 3: Machines & Softwares for Footwear
- Lot 4: Machines, Accessories & Tools for Leather Goods and Garment
Therefore, we would like to invite eligible bidders who fulfill the under-listed requirements such as Renewed trade license
- Registered at the Ministry of Finance & Economic Development.
- VAT & Tax payer registration Certificate.
- Renewed tax Clearance Certificate
- Bidding will be conducted according to the International competitive
- bidding procedure specified in Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency and open to all bidders from eligible source countries as
- specified in the guideline.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained from room No.G-22 upon payment of a nonrefundable Birr 200.00/Two hundred Birr/ in a form of cash.
- The proposals of the bidders should be presented separately as technical and financial on or before the date of opening.
- All bids must be accompanied by a refundable bid security of Birr 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Birr only) in a form of CPO or Bank guarantee.
- All bids must follow the rules and regulations stated on the tender instruction. The bid is closed on October 28, 2020, at 10:30 am and opened on the same date at 10:45 am at the Auditorium room of LIDI in the presence of the bidders or their representative,
- The result of the tender will be informed to all participants in writing. The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
ADDRESS: Leather Industry Development Institute/LIDI/ Debrereit Road (Kadisko Paint Factory) on the way to the East-West Transport office, in front of of COMESA/ LLPI Office.
Tel.251 011 4394840/251 114394839 Fax 251011 4392259. P.O.box 24692 code 1000
Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA.