INVITATION FOR BID
Competitive Bidding for engaging a consultant for Rebound Hammer Test of concrete onsite based on the hardness at or near its exposed surface.
- KK PLC is desirous of engaging a consultant for conducting Rebound Hammer Test (NonDestructive Test) for the 5B+G+23 building project site located in Lideta sub-city, adjacent to Mitchell Cotts Company, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- KK PLC now invites eligible Bidders with relevant experience and valid licenses for the year 2012 E.C. to submit sealed Bids for the conducting Rebound Hammer Test.
- The execution of the works shall be completed within 5 calendars from the signing of the contract.
- . Bid Documents can be obtained from KK Private Limited Company’s Head Office, the Third floor during office hours (Monday to Saturday)
- . Sealed bids marked as: “Rebound Hammer Test “and be addressed to: KK Private Limited Company Head office near to National Theater 3rd floor, P.O.Box: 702, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bid proposal will be received at the Head Office Third Floor, before or on December 25, 2020, at 10:00 A.M
- . Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:30 A.M on December 25, 2020, at KK PLC head office 3rd floor.
- KK Private Limited Company reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Successful Bidders will be selected with the least price offer
- KK PLC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Bids, to alter, amend or cancel this request if deemed to be of interest, to annul the Bidding process at any time before contract award without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidder or Bidders.