Jigjiga University, የጅጅጋ ዩኒቨርሲቲ
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR REAMING WORK
Procurement Reference Number: NCB /013/2012
To: All Contractors of – Category GC/BC Class IV and above-with License Valid for the year 2012 E.C.
- JJU (Jigjiga University) now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary material, labour and equipment for the construction and completion of
- Lot: B-6 Construction of Mini Foot Ball Court
- Lot: B-7A Construction of Store Building
- Lot: B-7B Construction of Store Building
- Lot: B-8 Construction of Garage and Car Parking
N.B. A bidder can participate in more than One Lot. However; multiple awards will not be given to a single bidder. If a bidder becomes successful in more than one lot, it is the right of the public body to choose and decide the award to be given to this successful bidder.
2. To buy documents, the bidder have to present application letter, Original Registration Certificate from the Federal Ministry of Urban Development and Construction, Supplier Certificate of Registration from the Federal Ministry of Finance and Economic Development /Bureau of Finance and Economic Development, valid Business/ Trade License in construction, Tax Clearance certificate, VAT registration certificate and Tin Registration.
3. Eligible bidders are required to submit Technical and Financial proposals.
4. A complete set of documents, in English, may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder against a non refundable fee of Birr 500 (Five Hundred Birr ) at: Jigjiga University, Office of the Procurement, Tel : 025-775-2766, P.O.Box 1020 Jigjiga, Ethiopia.
5. Any querries can be forwarded to the procuring entity or to the Engineering and Construction Directorate (Tel: 09 33 34 35 55 Fax: + 025-775-59 47/27 72)
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of Certified Payment Order (CPO) or a Bank Guarantee of amount 200,000 Birr.
7. Bids Must be delivered to Jigijiga university at the 22nd day as of the bid is advertised on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper at 10:00 Am in the morning. The technical proposal will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend the bid opening ceremony at the Senate Hall of Jigjiga University, at the 22nd day as of the bidis advertised on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper at 10:30 Am in the morning,
N.B. If the bid opening ceremony date is not a working day, the bid opening date will be next working day.
8. Bids shall be valid for 90 days after bid opening.
9. The financial proposal of the bidders who pass the technical qualification criteria shall be opened in the presence of the bidders who choose to attend on the date to be announced by the employer.
10. The construction works should be completed within a maximum period of Seven Hundred Thirty (150) Calendar Days.
11. JJU reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the bids.