Ethiopian Herald Sep4,2020
INVITATION TO BID
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Jimma University is interested in procurement of work for which this Invitation for Bids is issued.:
- 1.1 The Jimma University has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement works of Doctor’s Duty Building Blocks & Health Science Library at Jimma University’s Main Campus for All Contractor of Category Grade GC1/BC1 with license valid for this Year.
- Jimma University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction work of this above-mentioned project.
- Bidding Will be conducted in accordance with th, e open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Jimma University Procurement and property administration Directorate or Capital project planning & monitoring team and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8 (a) from 8: 30 am to 16: 30pm local time.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder on the submission of a written application letter to Jimma University Capital Project Planning & Monitoring Team and then receiving documents from Procurement Administration Directorate upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 1,000.00 (One Thousand Birr).
- Bidders are instructed to submit one ORIGINAL and one PHOTO COPY of the Qualification Information Documents, and one ORIGINAL and one PHOTO COPY of the Financial Bid Documents in separate Envelope Bid bond must be attached to qualification document as ITB. 24 and Bid Data sheet. Copy of documents should be photo copy of the original bid documents. And signed and sealed standard Bidding Documents (SBD) must be returned with other tender document failure to do will result in automatic rejection from tender.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below 8(c) September 30/2020 (Meskerem 20, 2013) E.C at 10:00 A.M. (Morning 4:00 Local Time) late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened on the same date at 10:15 A.M. (4:15) Morning Local time.). In the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d)
- (a) Address documents may be inspected at: Jimma University Main campus (b) Address documents will be issued from: Capital Project Planning and Monitoring Team (c) Address Bids must be delivered to: Procurement Administration Directorate (d) Address of Bid Opening: Jimma University Senate hall
- All bidders are required to submit bid bond ETB in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee, or certified payment order (C.P.0) issued by a recognized Domestic Bank and must be submitted. The Submission of the bid Security shall be in Separate envelope final sealed in the outer envelope or in the Original Technical Proposal amount of Birr 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Birr) so as to reach September 30/2020 (Meskerem 20,2013) E.C time at 10:00 A.M(4:00 Morning local time).
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- partial rebate, like fixed sum and rebate on some items is not acceptable.
Bidders may obtain further information from Jimma University, procurement administration directorate and Tel 0471 11 8400 at Jimma