Jimma City Finance and Economic Development Bureau
Invitation for Bid
Ref. Jimma city Consultancy service for study of LDP.Package
Subject: Invitation for Bid (Request for proposal, REP)
The federal democratic republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of urban institutional and infrastructure development projects (UIIDP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Consultancy service for the study of LDP
- The City Administration now invites/is seeking a consulting firm with the required expertise to submit sealed bids (RFP) for detailed study and design of service Consultancy service for the study of LDP from eligible consultants.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible Architectural and Engineering Consultancy of category 3 (Three). they are required to submit a business license renewed for the current year (2013), VAT registration certificate, and taxpayer registration certificate (TIN) from a legally authorized body to do so.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased as of the 1st-day announcement on this newspaper by interested bidders on the submission of a written application (request) accompanied by copies of renewed business license, competency registration certificate, other necessary documents, and certificates to the address set forth below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 500(five hundred) during official working hours.
- Bidders are instructed to submit one “Original” and two “photocopy” of technical and financial proposals in separate envelop each and all sealed in one outer envelope
- Bid must be delivered on or before 21 working days from 1st-day announcement during working hours to the address below and on the 21st working day no later than 3:00 P.M and must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian birr 300,000.00(Three hundred thousand Birr), the bidder’s option, be in the form of CPO certified cheque) or unconditional bank guarantee issued by a domestic bank in the name of Jimma city Administration the un-conditional bank guarantee should clearly address the procurement specific name and package number. Late bids after bid submission due date and time shall be rejected/ returned unopened. Technical document & Bid bond will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on the 21th working day of the first-day announcement at 3:30 P.M. If that day is not a working day ,it will be at the same time and place on the next working day. Prospective qualified (responsive) bidders will be notified of the date of financial opening and public reading of bid prices.
- The employer reserves the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
Jimma city Administration yard, Finance and Economic
Development Building, Ground Floor bid opening hall
Tel. No. 047 111 9737/047 111 70 83/047 111 7049
Jimma City Finance and Economic Development