Jigjiga University Sultan Sheik Hassan Yabare Referral Hospital
Invitation to Bid
The Jigjiga University Sheik Hassan
Yabare Referral Hospital
- Needs to Procure the Sofa & Medication Cabinet through Open Bidding Method
- Procurement Reference number: JJU/SHYRH/ NCB/0058/2013 E.C.
1. The Jigjiga University Sheik Hassan Yabare Referral Hospital (JJUSHYRH) has a fund for the
- Lot:1 Sofa & Medication Cabinet
2. The Jigjiga University Sheik Hassen Yabare Referral Hospital invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of
- Lot:1 Sofa & Medication Cabinet.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders Fulfil
The Following Documents 1. Renewed Business License
2. Vat Certificate 3. Supplier List Certificate 4. Tin number Certificate and other mandatory documents.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from office of the procurement. Tel: 025278-67-87 and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below: at 8(a) from 2:00-11:30 hour in the morning & Afternoon every working day in Bid Floating Period.
5.A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 (two hundred). The method of payment will be in cash. The document will be sent by (in person or by their representative starting from the day ITB posted). No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery,
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before, at 9:00 am in the Morning.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the total contract price. Late bids shall be rejected Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at, at 9:30 Am or in the morning.
7. Jigjiga University Sheik Hassen Yabare Referral Hospital reserves the right to reject any bid or all bids at any time prior to contract award without thereby incurring any liability to bidders
8 (a) Address documents may be inspected at:
Office of the procurement, Tel: 025-278-6787
(b) Address documents will be issued from JJU SHYRH office of procurement, Tel: 025 278-6787
(c) Address Bids must be delivered to the Office of Procurement, on 22nd Day, after the bid
Issued on the Ethiopian Herald at 4:00 am or in the morning
(d)Address of Bid Opening: JJUSHYRH, on 22nd Day, after the bid issued on The Ethiopian Herald at 4:30, am or in the Morning