Jigjiga City Administration
Invitation To Bid
The Ministry of Urban Development & Housing, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, with support from the World Bank and the Agence Francaise de Developpement (AFD is implementing the Urban Institutional and Infrastructure Development Program (UTIDP) The UINE IDP will provide Performance Grants (PGs) for investments in infrastructure and services and in capacity building to enhance the institutional and organizational performance of participating Urban Local Government in developing and sustaining Urban Infrastructure and services portion of this Grants has been allocated for Jigjiga City Administration towards the cost for infrastructure construction works and capacity building Procurement of bellow mention goods are CIP projects of the city
1. Jigiga City Administration invites sealed bidder from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, materials, equipment, and service for the procurement of the following goods:
- Lot – 1Procurement of 4 (four) HDPE pipe, package number JJ/CIP/G//001/20/21
- Lot -2 Procurement of 3 (Three) Submersible pump, package number JJ/CIP/G//001/20/21
- Lot -3 Procurement of fitting, package number JJ/CIP/G//001/20/21
- Lot:-4 Procurement of Electromechanical equipment package number JJ/CIP/G//001/20/21
- Lot:-5 Procurement of 100 (One hundred) borehole pipes, package number JJ/CIP/G//001/20/21
- Lot -6 Procurement of 600 Electric cables for Boreholes (Oty-600M)), package number JJ/CIP/G//001/20/21
- Lot:-1 Procurement of 1 (One) Wish Car, package number JJ/CIP/G//002/20/21
- Lot – Procurement of 15 Wheelchairs, package number JJ/CIP/G//003/20/21
- Lot:-1 Procurement of 1100 student chair for JCA, package number JJ/CIP/G//004/20/21
- Lot-1 Procurement of 1 Bajaj, package number JJ/CIP/G//006/20/21
- Lot-1 Procurement of 25 Motorcycle, package number JJ/CIP/G//007/20/21
- Lot:-1 Procurernment of Service Bus, package number JJ/CIP/G//008/20/21
- The tender will remain floating for 30 calendar day’s start from the date advertised on The Ethiopian Herald
- Jigjiga City Administration invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of those goods. Procurement of each above mention goods should arrive in 30 calendar days,
- Bid will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders who are certificate of registration from the Public Procurement Agency, taxpayer registration certificate, VAT registered at the same time renewed license for 2013 EFY.
- A complete set of bidding documents prepared in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the bidders below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 300 (three hundred only) of payment will be in cash. During working hours (8:00 am – 12:00 am, in the morning and 2:00 pm 5:30 pm in the afternoon).
- Bidders should submit separate technical and hinancial proposals enclosed in a wax sealed envelope clearly marked the projects title and must be delivered to the Address Jigjiga City Administration Office of Finance and Economic Development, Procurement Department Room No2 at the 30 day as of the bid is advertised on the Ethiopian Herald Newspaper at 9:00AM in the morning. NB: if the bid opening ceremony date is not a working day, the bid opening date will be next working day.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of birr 20,000 (twenty thousand) for all lots in the form of certified cheque (CPO) issued by a recognized Bank
- The bid opening ceremony will take place at yigjiga City Administration Office of Finance and Economic Development Procurement Department Room No2 late bids will be rejected. Qualification information and bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend at the address above on the final bid submission date and time for lots as stated above.
- Jigjiga City Administration reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid.
- Address Bidders may obtain further information and documents may be inspected at
SRS -Jigjiga City Administration Office of Finance and Economic Development
Back of UNHCR Guest House