Jewish Voice Ministries International
Terms of reference for long term agreement
For local Pharmaceutical suppliers (importers and wholesalers) for the provision of human medicine, Medical supplies, Lab reagents, Medical equipment, toothbrush, and toothpaste.
JVMI Ethiopia, January 2021
JVMI planned to select potential suppliers for long term agreement for the year 2021.
1. Eligibility Criteria
- A. Suppliers should be legally registered and licensed by EFDA and should provide a copy of the renewed license
- B. Supplier should be legally registered by government trade authority and should provide a copy of the renewed business license, commercial registration certificate, taxpayers and tin the certificate
- C. Supplier should have at least two years of experience in the pharmaceutical market and should provide three recommendation letters of good performance.
Information required from suppliers to undertake the Bid
- Sealed Bids should be submitted to JVMI OFFICE Sar-bet (EGST building 4th floor) Phone 091179 8242 or 0912684364
- All prices should be quoted in birr and shall indicate Unit prices of the items on the appropriate column
- The bidder shall be typed and signed.
- JVMI will open all bids in the presence of the bid Committee. Late bids will be rejected.
- JVMI may ask for clarification and the response shall be in writing and no change in price or substance of the bid shall be sought, offered, or permitted.
PLEASE Collect list of items from our office around Sar-bet in 8 working days.