Islamic Relief Ethiopia
QURBANI 2020 INVITATION TO BID
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is an independent humanitarian and development organization established in Birmingham, the UK in 1984. With a presence in over 40 countries around the globe, IRW has been responding to humanitarian needs and fighting poverty over the last 35 years. Similarly, it has been operating in Ethiopia since 2004 in Addis Ababa City, Somali, Afar, and Oromia National Regional States.
- ISLAMIC RELIEF (IRE) invites all eligible suppliers, who have a valid registration and business licenses for the fiscal year 2012 E.C and who are VAT and TIN registered to submit their bid offer for Supply of Sheep and goats for Qurbani 2020 project.
- Bidders shall submit the required bid bond (2% of the bid amount in CPO).
- Supply of Qurbani 2020 Sheep and goats that fulfill “Qurbani” criteria which include:
- a) Not less than one-year
- b) At least 22 kg before slaughtering
- c) All animals must be free from any apparent defects that would make them unfit for human consumption. Such defects include:
- Blindness in both or one eye
- Missing limb or limbs
- Chronic sickness or disease which renders the animal unfit for human consumption
- The price is subject to costs incurred to the purchase of animal and transportation to the site, loading, and unloading of the shoats.
- Interested eligible bidders can obtain bidding documents from ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA (IRE), upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 on Islamic Relief Account No: 1000007230714.
- Wax-sealed envelopes containing a separate envelope sealed and marked “Bid Security,” “Original and copy of all the Document”,
- Bids must be delivered to IR Ethiopia starting from June 22 up to July 07, 2020, at 03:00PM.
- The bid will be closed on the same date July 07, 2020, 04:00 PM, and will be opened on July 13, 2020, at 10:30 AM in disinfecting the documents from the COVID-19 virus.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below.
- ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA (IRE) reserves the right to reject the tender fully or partially offers without giving the reason for doing so.
ADDRESS: WOLO SEFER AROUND ETHIO-CHINA FRIENDSHIP RD,
GORGORIOS ROUNDABOUT AND NEAR TO CHCHU HOTEL
TEL. 011 4700966, EXT. 126 & 107 OR MOB. 0910223656
P.O.BOX 27787 CODE 1000