Islamic Relief Ethiopia
CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICE TO CONDUCT AUDIT OF THE ACCOUNTS OF ORGANIZATION FOR THE YEAR 2020
Islamic Relief is an independent humanitarian and development organization established in Birmingham, UK, in 1984. With a presence in over 40 countries around the globe, IRW has been responding to humanitarian needs and fighting poverty over the last 33 years. Islamic relief (IR) registered and officially opened its office in Ethiopia in 2004. Since then Islamic Relief Ethiopia has been engaged in emergency relief responses and integrated sustainable development Programmes in Addis Ababa City, Oromia, Somali and Afar National Regional States
1. Islamic Relief (IR) Invites all eligible Grade A Auditors who have experience in conducting International NGO Financial Statement Audit.
II. The documents required for evaluation of the Audit firm includes:1. Auditors’ Grade License
- 2. Company profile
- 3. Relevant Experience of Auditing
- 4. Professional staffs and engagement profile
- 5. Proposed price for the audit
- 6. Legal Documents such as renewed license, VAT registration, and Tax identification numbers are taken into consideration to evaluate the bid analysis to select the winner audit Firm.
III. Interested bidders can Visit Our Finance office to assess the size of Documents for price appraisal.
IV. Sealed envelopes containing original and copy of price offer shall be delivered BEFORE November 10, 2020; 10:00 am to Islamic Relief Country Office. Bid will be closed at 10:00 am on the same date and will be opened on the same date 10 November 2020 at 10:30 am at Country office.
Islamic Relief-Country Office
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Ethio-China friendship road