Floating Date: As of November 3, 2020
RFQ, No. 4040179
- Ethio Telecom intends to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this INTER NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID (ICB) for the Procurement of Interference Testing Spectrum Analyzer Instrument with RFQ No. 4040179 as shown in the table below. The Tender remains floating from November 3, 2020 to November 30, 2020.
|Description of Items||Unit||Qty||RFQ No||Bid security amount||
|1||Interference Testing Spectrum Analyzer Instrument||
|November 3, 2020 to November 30, 2020.|
- Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, 2ndFloor Room No. 207 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one hundred only).
- Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
- a)Availability of bid security.
- b)Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
- c)Anti-bribery pledge form.
- d)Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (only domestic/local bidders).
- e)Bidders should be VAT registered (only domestic /local bidders).
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100, 000.00 (Birr One Hundered Thousand only) as indicated in the table above.
4.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
4.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 4.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
4.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 4.2 here above on the issued bond.
- Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of Interference Testing Spectrum Analyzer Instrument with RFQ No. 4040179: and be addressed to:
Sourcing chain Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B,
- O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B November 30, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on December 1, 2020 at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210 B.
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Partial bid is not allowed.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;