Aids Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a global not-for-profit organization that provides cutting edge medicine and advocacy regardless of individuals’ ability to pay. Currently, AHF is providing HIV treatment and care to more than 1.4 million clients in 45 countries worldwide. AHF is striving to replicate such achievements in countries like Ethiopia so that needy citizens get the chance to benefit from the program. AHF-Ethiopia has been supporting the Ethiopian Government in the effort to improve access by delivering comprehensive HIV prevention, care, and treatment services through its standalone clinics and outreach HIV testing sites.
- The assessment will be carried out in selected health facilities in Addis Ababa.
- The purpose of the assessment is to evaluate the impact of COVID-19 on HIV services so that key stakeholders have appropriate response to mitigate the effect
- Planned period of assessment: December 2020 to February 2021
- Qualification and core competencies required from the consultancy firm/ team:
- Team leader should possess a minimum of Master’s Degree and substantial experience in research, preferable in health & HIV/AIDS programs
- A multidisciplinary team with a background in public health, statistics, and social sciences; and have qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Familiarity with Ethiopia’s health system
- Prior experience in conducting surveys
- Excellent written English skill
- Experience in quantitative data analysis software, data management and analysis
5. Firm/Individual consultant should specify the dates of commencement and submission of the assessment report.
6. Firm/Individual consultant who fulfill the requirements below are invited to submit technical and financial proposals in separate sealed envelopes within 5 days after the date of announcement on newspapers.
7. Essential Requirements:
- a. A detailed profile
- b. Experience of situation assessment conducted
8. TOR can be collected from our office addressed below.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Bole Sub City, Woreda: 04, House Number: 13
Megenagna road, next to Panorama Hotel
On the 5th Floor of Emahoye Building
Telephone: 011 659 3684/011 618 8377/091 117 5865