International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
INVITATION TO BID
VEHICLE RENTAL SERVICE
Ref No: ILRI-AA/SC/004/20
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) is a member of the CGIAR Consortium. ILRI works at the crossroads of livestock and poverty, bringing high-quality science and capacity-building to bear on poverty reduction and sustainable development for poor livestock keepers and their communities. ILRI’s headquarter is in Nairobi, Kenya and principal campus in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
ILRI invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for: Vehicle rental service,
The institute wants to deploy a company that can provide the following vehicle rental services.
- i. Establish the required manpower at ILRI compound where ILRI provides office space and other facilities such as internet and telephone including utility to be used in a responsible manner.
- ii. Provide 4×4 mechanically sound & legally authorized vehicles for field movement
- iii. Provide sedans for town movement
- iv. Provide buses for transportation of group of people with and out of Addis
- V. Provide trucks for transportation of cargos within Addis and field sites
- vi. Provide crane and towing service.
- Complete set of bid document and tender announcement is available on ILRI Tenders web site. https://www.ilri.org/tenders. Bidders can also receive the bid document by sending request to email address B.Bezabih@cgiar.org
- International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) reserves the right to request the submission of additional information from applicants or any other credible source, and to visit and inspect the business premises of the applicant to verify the information given.
- ILRI will ensure information that is received from companies is treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall be for the sole use of ILRI.
- Failure to submit any of the mandatory requirements will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Soft copy of Technical and Financial proposals valid for 90 calendar days must be submitted via email ILRI-ETHPurchasing@CGIAR.ORG or ETH-Purchasing@cgiar.org on or before June 25, 2020 4:30pm local time. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids must be submitted along with bid security amounts 40,000.00 (Forty thousand) birr in the form of Certified Payment Order (CPO) from a recognized bank. (scanned Copy)
- Bidders are required to attach Relevant & Valid license to operate in Ethiopia, business profile and list of organizations served so far.
Address: [Addis Ababa] CMC road near Gurdshola.
ILRI reserve the right to reject any or all bids.