Imagine 1 day
INVITATION FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICE
Imagine 1 Day International Organization (imagine day) is a nonaligned, nonprofit international development organization whose mission is developing leaders to elevate the world. Its Headquarters is based in Canada, Vancouver. imaginelday -Ethiopia country office program focuses on providing children in Ethiopia with access to quality education.
Imaginelday is seeking to appoint external audit firm to undertake the audit of its accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020. The audit work will start by February 15, 2021 and expected to be completed by March 10, 2021.
1. Therefore, all audit firms authorized by the Office of the Federal Audit General and fulfill the following requirements are invited to submit their quotations for consideration.
- The Audit of Account is Based on AABE New Proclamation 332-2014 (IPSAS) we have already Audited the conversion started implementing for the year 2020.
- Prior Experience of auditing Foreign charities books of account
- Trade license (Renewed for current year)
- Evidence of paying current year’s tax
- Tax Payers Identification Number (TIN)
- Renewed license from the office of Federal Auditor General
- Audit fee to be charged including VAT
- List and profile of the staff to be assigned to perform the audit
- Time frame for starting and completing the audit
2. Bidders can assess the size of audit work involved by observing the documents in person or by calling to our office at 0114673107.
3. Imaginelday reserves all rights to accept or reject any or all bids.
4. Bids shall be submitted in sealed envelope to the following address before 5:00 PM on Wednesday 23thth December 2020.
Imagine 1 Day International Organization Bole Sub-city, Woreda 05, House Number New, Empiral Branch, Around 24 Next to Mexico Embassy
P.O.Box: 170910 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia