Ilu-Aba-Bor Zone Market Development Office
INVITATION TO BID
To all Contractors of Category BC-4/GC-5 and above
- Ilu-Aba-Bor Zone Market Development Office has secured budget for the procurement of construction of Secondary Livestock Market Center.
- Ilu-Aba-Bor Zone Market Development Office now invites wax sealed bids for eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resource for Secondary Livestock Market Center at Metu Town which can be completed within the maximum of 365 calendar days.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in public procurement proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address stated below on (No.10)
- The bidders shall submit one envelop sealed bidding document which enclose one big sealed envelope of “original technical document” and “two copies” this shall be produced in different sealed envelopes, and labeled as “Original technical document” & “Copy and “Financial Document” also encloses one big sealed envelope and “Original financial document” and “two copies” this shall be produced in different sealed envelopes and labeled as “Original Financial offers” & “Copy”. The bid security must be put in the original technical requirement with separately sealed envelope. The copy should be photocopy of the original bid document and must be sealed and market in the same manner as original bid document.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of written application having and submitting of VAT registration certificate & copy of VAT, certificate of competence from ministry of construction & copy /renewed registration certificate for the year 2013 E.C from Oromia construction Bureau /Minister of Construction /, renewed trade license for the year of 2013 E.C, valid tax clearance during period of bid validity from Federal/ Oromia Revenue Bureau to the address given below and upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian birr 300.00 (Three hundred) only in cash starting from the first date notice viewed on the newspaper during office working hours through Monday to Friday.
- Bids must be delivered on the 31st day of the first-day announcement on the newspaper on or before 03:00 Am local time and closed on the same day at 04:00 Am local time, if the 31st day is not on working day, the bid will be submitted and opened on the next working day. Original Technical requirement will be opened on the same day at 04:30 AM local time, in the presence of the bidder’s representative who chooses to attend. Late bids shall be rejected. all bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 200,000 (Two hundred thousand ETB) which will be payable upon on the first written demand to client security in acceptable form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee validity period of 120 day calendar days with the form annexed to bid document on the section of contract forms for unconditional bank guarantee. The financial proposal of the substantially responsive bidder will be opened after notice of the technical requirement result is announced on the notice board.
- Contractors those have no good performance in the last five years in our region or terminated or with different warning letters written to them are not accepted by client. If one or any of the above mentioned cases are presented to us during the evaluation process, the client immediately rejects the bidder with such case.
- The Bidder shall submit Site Visit
- Ilu-Aba-Bor Zone Market Development Office has THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT/REJECT ANY/ALL BIDS.
ADDRESS: For further information, bidding document purchase, bid delivery and opening shall be at employer address:
llu-Aba-Bor Zone Market Development Office
Ilu-Aba-Bor Zone Revenue Authority