International Foundation For Electoral Systems(IFES)
Call for Audit Service
IFES is an independent, non-governmental organization (NGO) that engages with critical issues in democracy, governance and elections around the world.
IFES would like to invite qualified audit firms to perform annual audit of our books of accounts for the current fiscal year.
- Must have renewed professional license and business license.
- Must be registered Certified Chartered Accountants.
- Must have Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Value Added Tax (VAT) Certificate.
- Must provide evidence of settlement of all taxes for the fiscal year.
- Must allocate adequate and experienced personnel.
- Must have Certificate of Compliance from the office of the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE).
- Experience in auditing financial statements based on IPSAS accrual basis (preferred)
- Experience in auditing financial statements based on U.S. GAAP standards (preferred)
Qualified audit firms meeting the above criteria are invited to request the formal solicitation document via email to email@example.com. The documents will automatically be sent back to you on your email address. Interested, eligible, and competent audit firms are invited to submit the technical and financial proposals in signed and stamped pdf within 15 working days from the date of announcement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion and negotiation