Humedica International Aid country office
Invitation to Local Competitive Bid
Bid No. 02/2020
Humedica International Aid country office invites potential contractors to compete in the bid of Tokuma School four rooms KG building construction to be carried out in Oromia National Regional State, Bishoftu Town Administration, by humedica Bishoftu FSP Project.
Hence, interested and qualified contractors with Grade 5 BC or GC and above may collect the bid documents from humedica FSP Project office in Bishoftu town Zukala locality near Admas University
Bid document collection and submission time and procedure:
- A complete set of bid documents can be collected, with no cost, from the project office located in the address indicated in this notice, during working hours between 8:30 – 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. starting from the date of announcement.
- . All bidders must submit renewed contractors’ license, trade license, TIN certificate, VAT registration certificate, company profile and other relevant legal documents such as past successful similar accomplishment testimonials with their documents.
- Bidders must submit their original financial documents with fixed bid bond amount ETB 15000 in the form of CPO (using humedica bid document collected from the above project office)and copies of technical documentsin separate sealed envelopes (having their/ contractor’s names) labelled as ORIGINAL FINANCIAL and ORIGINAL TECHNICAL respectively, then enclosed in one sealed envelope.
- Each finance and technical proposal should have a copy sealed in separate envelops labeled as COPY FINANCIAL and COPY TECHNICAL, enclosed again in one sealed envelope.
- Place of submission is project office- Humedica Bishoftu FSP project office Zukala locality near Admas University, during working hours between 8:30 – 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- All bidders shall submit a Fixed amount bid bond of ETB 15000 in the form of CPO with the original financial document. The CPO must be by the name of “Humedica e.v.”.
- The winner will submit guarantee/security bond of 5% of their total contract price in the form of unconditional bank guarantee.
- All bids must be submitted within 10 consecutive working days, since announcement on newspaper, in sealed envelope before afternoon 2:00 P.M. O’clock.
- Bids will be opened on the last date of bid document submission-afternoon at 2:30 P.M. O’clock in the presence of the bidders or their representatives in humedica FSP Projectoffice in Bishoftu town Zukala locality near Admas University.
- Humedica reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid or waives formalities without assessing any reason thereof.
Humedica Bishoftu FSP project office in Bishoftu Town Zukala locality near Admas
University, Tel. 0911002253